Monday, July 27, 2009

The Bachelorette Finale


So tonight's the finale where Jillian chooses who she would like to be with. Here is one reason not to choose Ed. He has worn this same bathing suit/tank top combo on every single show. And what's going on with those shorts/bathing suit....this is what guys wore in the 70's. It really goes great with his wife beater tank top.

I can't wait to see who she chooses but, for me, the clothes would have been a deal killer.

EDIT: Well, she picked Ed, shorts and all. And, on last night's After The Rose show, she actually said she liked those shorts and he just bought another pair that were even shorter. Go figure.

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Gee, I am so sorry I do not watch this show any longer!

L,J

Laura said...

Can you believe I didn't watch one episode?? I started to watch the premier the day we came home from the hospital with Charlie and quickly realized it would be a few months before I'd be able to watch a two-hour show (with 55 minutes of commercials!) Hope the finale is good...I'll be back to watching next season!